Navy chevron crib bedding is perfect for a chic & modern nursery. Paired with a classic white crib, this classic pattern will make a bold statement in a preppy baby boy nursery. This could be nautical paired with a few accessories like anchor pillows or whale artwork – or you could just keep it a modern theme and add another pop of bright color like a pale yellow or even kelly green.
Navy Chevron Crib Bedding details from Layla Grayce:
Reflecting the whimsy and joy of life, New Arrivals delivers fun and function to children and parents alike. The Zig Zag crib bedset lays the foundation for a contemporary nursery with geometric chevron lines, fun polka dots and crisp solids in navy blue and white. This modern bedding ensemble offers several set choices: the two-piece set includes a crib sheet and a tailored, pleated crib skirt, the three-piece set adds a customizable crib bumper and the four-piece set adds a bumper and a soft receiving blanket. Optional coordinating pieces are available to complete baby’s room, choose from extra sheets, a boudoir pillow, a changing pad cover and curtain panels. Handmade in the USA from 100% cotton.
- Choose 2-, 3-, or 4-piece set
- Crib sheet: Polka Dot in Navy; additional machine washable crib sheet recommended to ease laundering burden
- Crib skirt: tailored Big Zig Zag in Navy; 17″ drop
- Receiving blanket: Big Zig Zag in Navy with a solid Nighttime Blue flange and white flannel reverse; machine washable throw measures 36″ Square
- Optional boudoir pillow: Big Zig Zag in Navy with Navy cording; 16″ x 12″ pillow includes polyester insert and envelope closure
- Optional changing pad cover: Big Zig Zag in Navy; machine washable cover fits flat or contoured changing pads, 17″ x 35″
- Optional set of 2 curtain panels: Polka Dot in Navy with White Pique tabs; 52″W x 84″H each
- Bumper: White Pique with Nighttime Blue cording and navy grosgrain ribbon ties; cover is removable and machine washable
- Choose font and colors for optional bumper monogram and enter initials in the order you wish them to appear; traditionally, the last name is the center initial of a monogram (due to their custom nature, monogrammed orders are considered a final sale)
- View more details, pricing information, and added accessories for the navy chevron crib bedding over on Layla Grayce>